DLF Limited is committed to maintain the privacy and accuracy of information that has been provided on this site. All information is provided with the complete knowledge of owner and appropriate measures have been taken to ensure that user's credentials are not misused, accidentally destroyed or lost within the environment of DLF Limited. Though care has been taken in the production of information on this website, DLF Limited will not be responsible and accept any liability for loss incurred in anyway whatsoever, by anyone who may seek to depend on the information contained herein.
- This policy does not apply to the activities of organizations not owned or controlled by us, or to people who are not employed or managed by us as also in respect of information required to be shared with public/private authority by operation of any applicable law, court order or direction.
Information Collection and Use
- We use your Personal information only for providing and improving the site. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
- We compile personally identifiable information when you submit the enquiry form on our website or through interactions with our apps.
- While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include but is not limited to your name.
- When you submit a form, we ask for your name, email address and phone number apart from what you mention in your comments. Once the form is submitted and it reaches us, the information provided by you is saved in our database and is not shared with any third party.
- We use this information to revert to your query and future reference, and to contact you about products & services.
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This log data may include information such as your computer's internet protocol, IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
- Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our Mobile App.
The following information is collected
- Information about you - Your personal information such as your name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Your payment details - Account and billing information;
- Our interactions with you - A record of any interactions and correspondence between us such as any interactionss you have with our team members and any interactions with us online or posts that refer to us on social media;
- Survey information - Your responses to customer surveys conducted by us or on our behalf;
- Your use of our website, apps and social media platforms - Details of your visits to our website, your use of social media platforms and our mobile applications and other information collected through cookies and other tracking technology including information that you look at.
- Online Identifiers - such as your mobile device advertising identifier and geo-location data when using any DLF mobile application.
- Geo-location data is used during registration process with DLF apps to assist with delivering location specific services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not sell, rent or share personally identifiable information made available to us.
- We share personally identifiable information to other companies or people only if
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Terms of Service